How can I manage general settings – general tab on Yo!Kart?
You can manage general settings – general tab on Yo!Kart from the Admin dashboard.
Please follow steps given below:
Go to Admin dashboard >> Click on Settings >> General settings >> general.
In here you can change the following settings:
- Site Name: This name will be displayed in the copyright text and in the tab title name for the Admin end of the website
- Site Owner: This is the name of the owner of the site
- Store Owner Email: This is the email id on which you (admin) will get all the email notifications related to the website
- Address: This will be the address of the website owner, it will be shown in the contact us form
- Telephone: The phone number of the website owner that will be made available to the users for contacting
- Fax: The fax number of the website owner that will be made available to the users for contacting
- Admin Logo: This logo will be shown on the Admin end header only
- Desktop Logo: This logo will be shown on the front-end desktop website only
- Email Template Logo: You can upload the email template logo from this field. Emails sent from the website will contain this logo
- Mobile Logo/Icon: This is the app icon that will be displayed on the mobile devices
- Website Favicon: You can upload the website Favicon from this field
- Apple Touch Icon: This is the app icon that will be displayed on the apple devices
- Footer Logo/Graphic: You can upload this image, and it will be shown in the footer on front end
- Watermark Image: You can upload this image, and it will be shown on the products on front end
For more details watch this video: