How to change the A record to point to FATbit/Yo!Kart server?
You can change the A record from the domain name registrar account. Please find steps below:
1. Log into your domain registrar account (website from which you purchased your domain).
2. Under the menu option Domains, click My Domains.
3. Click on the domain name you wish to work with.
4. Click on DNS Server Settings or select DNS Server Settings from the Manage Domain drop-down list.
5. Go to A record and add this IP as A record: 126.96.36.199
Once A record is updated, it takes 0-12 hours to point to our server.
Default Asked on October 17, 2016 in Packages and Upgrades.